Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Exercise

I used to walk miles everyday but, after breaking my leg at the knee a year and three months ago, it just hurt. It would send sharp pain through my knee everytime I tried. I thought I had it licked when before Christmas I actually made it to the end of my street but then it kicked in again. How frustrating because I cannot stick to an indoor exercise routine. I have joined gyms and for the first 2 weeks I am religious about going but then ...... let's just say the kids keep me hopping. Well a week ago yesterday I decided to try again. My poor dog has gotten fat and I am out of shape so.....
I did it! I actually walked without pain for two miles....TWO MILES! I have walked almost everyday since. AND my dog did not pass out either! But I am not sure she is enjoying it as much as I am....she keeps giving me that "don't you want to go back?" look. But I just keep on walking.

2 comments:

jim said...

It can be hard to prevent your cat from jumping on the countertops. Cats naturally love heights so that they can see what’s going on around the house.
www.simpleteesusa.com |

www.slovakcatercume.com |

www.theelectrichearts.com |

www.thetoptiermontana.com |

www.yourfaceis.com |

Rock Star said...

People are loosing trust in public education these days. And not many of these same people have the funds for private education. Homeschooling can be an excellent alternative.Homeschooling your children provides a great education without having to pay high tuition fees.Continue reading to learn more information.
www.mrtechstreet.com |

www.nashvillehomeportal.com |

www.netechprep.com |

www.njhomebrewsupply.com |

www.northtexasautoplex.com |