Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wasting time

4 Jobs I've Had

1. Real Estate Appraiser
2. Sale clerk at Dillards
3. Secretary
4. Office Manager

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
1. Star Wars
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. The man from Snowy River
4. Grease

4 Places I've Lived

1. Taipei, Taiwan
2. Ft. Richardson, Alaska
3. Annandale, Virginia
4. Texas

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Between the Lions
2. Cyber Chase
3. Fetch
4. Ghost Hunters

4 Places I've Been (on vacation)

1. Carribean
2. Florida
3. Colorado
4. South Dakota

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Online friends
2. Cheer friends
3. My sister
4. my friends

4 Favorite Things to Eat (just four???)

1. Seafood
2. Chocolate
3. Deviled eggs
4. cheese

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. in bed
2. someplace with snow
3. on a cruise
4. golfing

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year
1. summer
2. Christmas
3. Thanksgiving
4. My anniversary

If you're reading and feel like wasting some time of your own, please consider yourself tagged! And please leave a comment and let me know if you did this - that will waste even more of my time and yours. (copied this part from Kym)

4 comments:

PJ said...

Well if it's anywhere near 70 degrees there -- I'll house trade for a week or two. You can come and enjoy the snow with my blessing. Oh, and did I mention you'd need to teach 136 reluctant 14-year olds every day???

:)

PJ said...

Hmmm. Maybe you win. At least mine leave at 3:34 and I don't deal with them again until 9 am next day!!! LOL

Although even 60 degrees is mighty tempting

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Maggie--you MUST tell me, what is northern humor? Why does that explain sooooo much???

jim said...

Organizing the house includes profoundly cleaning the premises, de-jumbling and masterminding decorations so the house can look engaging however much as could reasonably be expected.
blog-sardinefactory.com |

buzzineintl.com |

californiavacationpackages.net |

chautauqualakeboatrentals.com |

cheapsnapbackhatstrade.com |