Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This week

I am sitting here in front of my computer thinking of all the things I need to do this week. And the most important (aside from my kids) is to go the doctor and see if I can turn in my crutches! Living for Thursday.

And what has this whole experience taught me? Well, that would take an entire book!

I am getting ready for youth tomorrow night. We are studying Revelations and playing games in order for them to at least retain a little bit of what we are talking about. But, tomorrow night poses an interesting dilemma....It is Ash Wednesday which cuts youth down to an hour. An hour that I want to spend talking to them about Revelation and Ash Wednesday and Lent. What to do what to do......

I have new pictures that I will post this week.

1 comment:

PJ said...

By now it's done!! So tell us how it went! Congratulations on turning in your crutches.