Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Kids Say

On Sunday, my 7yo amazed his children's director. When asked about Palm Sunday he said"That's the day Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and every threw their coats and palm branches down in front of him and cheered for him" Wow! I was amazed too. Then, just about the time I am telling all my neighbors about my wonderful son, he hops on his bike, rides across the yard, "tooting" the whole way, jumps off his bike and yells at his brother "Wow! That fart lasted through the whole yard!"

My 5yo was telling jokes the other day. You know, the ones that really only a 5yo gets. No one in the car was listening or laughing when he says "Tough crowd, is anybody alive out there?"

9yo in church on Communion Sunday. We are sitting in the pew right after a prayer when she realizes it is Communion Sunday. She looks at me and says out loud. "Cool! We get to eat today!"

Kids are Krazy!

2 comments:

PJ said...

Wonderful!!! Be sure and save these...they make wonderful stories for...oh...graduations...wedding receptions....holidays when THEY have kids!!! My granddaughters LOVE such stories about their Dad or Uncle!

Sarah said...

Oh, so cute! Funny, funny, kids are so funny!