Monday, April 14, 2008

You Are Flip Flops
You are laid back and very friendly.
Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.

Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.
It takes a lot to get you to dress up!

You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.
You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.

You should live: By the beach

You should work: At a casual up and coming company
What Kind of Shoe Are You?

3 comments:

PJ said...

Oh!! I Forgot. I hadn't been here in awhile and read your last blog and then...forgot to say....Thank you for "Getting" my humor!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, sounds like me!

Sorry it's been a while. I haven't been much into blogging lately.

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

I have really been trying to get back to it too but baseball has definitely got me running!