Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kids and what they say.....again!

I broke my leg at the knee two days before Christmas and I am just now really starting to be able to "get into" my workouts again. Yesterday as I was working out to my tape, my youngest walked in and started watching me. Finally, he just shook his head and said, "That lady is really wearing you out isn't she?" Okay, you try and do step aerobics and laugh at the same time!

Church camp starts on Monday! Yeah!!!!! I am going, my oldest is a counselor, my next two are going as campers, and my youngest 3 will be at grandma's. Yep, my sweetheart is getting a week off.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family! I have enjoyed looking through your blog posts. Thanks for visiting my blog today and for keeping my baby girl in prayer! I appreciate it!

Tracy said...

I have enjoyed reading your posts, very entertaining. My daughter (10) came into my room last night and told me I had lied to her. When I asked why she told me that "I have just looked at my privates, and its too small, there is no way a baby will come out of there!"