Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Okay, I was tagged and I don't know how to add a link but here goes....




1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was pregnant (well, with six kids, that's a given) I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter, experiencing the hottest summer I can ever remember with 30 days of temps over 100 and no rain from Feb to Oct. We would sit in the living room under the fan (running full blast - did I mention I was pregnant?) playing cards and board games with my oldest who was 9 and my 2nd oldest who was 4 (made his own rules). And, we did a lot of coloring with my 3rd who was 1.5. Okay so I was actually the one coloring.... We also put up a swing set that took nine hours and believe it or not, it is still in our backyard.


2. Five things on my "to do" list:
Clean out the attached, enclosed, air conditioned garage so we can make it into two bedrooms.
Actually write our summer schedule down.
Actually write the youth summer schedule on my calendar.
Get my appraisal license (yes the market is slow right now but it will come back, it always does)
Enjoy my kids.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Brownies
Cheese
Snickers
Popcorn (the sweet kind)
Dove chocolate with caramel



4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Build a youth center for my church
Take all my youth on a mission trip
Build a slightly bigger house (5 kids still at home, husband, me....two bathrooms...)

5. Places I have lived:
Taiwan
Virginia
Alaska
Texas

Now, I am tagging you!

1 comment:

PJ said...

Wow!! I didn't know you'd lived in Taiwan. You'll have to blog about that!