Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have never done this before so it is definitely a learning experience. I have no idea who will read this but here goes.....

I have always liked writing and this is a great outlet for me. With six kids there is always something going on here. Last night I learned the ins and outs of tape-ball (new use for duct tape) and also learned how patient a 13 year old boy can be with his siblings.

Someone once told me I should write a book so I sat down and came up with a title...."Yes, I am crazy and Yes, we know what caused it" Now I just have to come up with the pages to follow.

Besides my crazy crew, I am a youth director. My kids just weren't enough, I had to go and adopt everyone elses!

I look forward to writing here and seeing if and who reads it.

Maggie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll be your fist Comment!

I know how fun it was to start getting comments on my blog!

I look forward to reading your blog and learning about you and your six children!